Immigration Issues/AC 21 Question......

Question
Dear Sir, I have some doubt please  help me if you can.....

1.>Is there any way one could find out if the 140 is still alive or has been revoked by the employer before taking the AC-21 plunge ?
2.> if the 140 has been revoked can it be re-used for the same person if he somehow manages to persuade the employer
3.> does the web-site get updated with LUD/ msg change once the 140 has been revoked or when a request is recvd....
4.> Finally after sending the ac-21 letter does the website msg change?

Answer

You should speak with your employer to see if he has revoked the I-140 or not. It can be refiled if it has been revoked, but the employer must sign the I-140. In other words, you need the employer's support.

The website will either say that the I-140 has been revoked or that it has been denied or that it has been approved or that the USCIS has sent a query or that a response has been received for the query.

The website will not change on sending the AC-21 letter. Incidentaly, AC21 will not be successful until the I-140 has been approved (and the I-485 has been pending for at least six months).

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora