Immigration Issues/Adjustment of Status

Question
Dear Mr. Krishnan,
thank you very much for your immediate response on my first question. I would also like to ask you to give me more information about adjustment of status process. I can not find enough information on USCIS website about it. I am not very familiar with visa numbering system, and how urgent I should apply for adjustment of status if my case number is 19XXX. I got this letter two weeks ago on my permanent address abroad. I have talked with one attorney here locally who said that I have a plenty of time to apply but I am not sure that she is well informed about the whole process.

Answer
Dear Mr. Davidovic:
I am not sure there is a question for me in this. As for the information on the DV case numbers progression check http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html

Thank you,

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan