Immigration Issues/Adjustment of Status

Dear Mr. Krishnan,
thank you very much for your immediate response on my first question. I would also like to ask you to give me more information about adjustment of status process. I can not find enough information on USCIS website about it. I am not very familiar with visa numbering system, and how urgent I should apply for adjustment of status if my case number is 19XXX. I got this letter two weeks ago on my permanent address abroad. I have talked with one attorney here locally who said that I have a plenty of time to apply but I am not sure that she is well informed about the whole process.

Dear Mr. Davidovic:
I am not sure there is a question for me in this. As for the information on the DV case numbers progression check

Thank you,

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,