Immigration Issues/Adjustment of Status


I just got notified by KCC that I am a DV2008 winner,
I wish to adjust status here but i have a concern, I failed to stop work last year when my opt ended. I am back in school still on F1,
Is it still possible to adjust status here or do I need to go for CP?

Tawen: The situation you have described requires you to contact an immigration attorney to evaluate your case.


Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.