Immigration Issues/Adjustment status


Hi, i have fall inlove and got marry about a year ago and filing for adjustment status, now i am facing problems with my husband, he is cheating on me and i know that he will not co-operate with me at the time of my interview and we r separated. Plz help me scared. thank you  

If he is not living with you and he will not go to the interview, you do not have a case, unless you change categories to a battered spouse - he did not have to beat you for you to be eligible for a battered spouse green card but you would have to show the proof of your relationship while it lasted, proof that he was physically or mentally cruel to you and proof of the hardship if you were sent back to your country.

The only other option would be to get divorced and find a new husband.


Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]