Immigration Issues/American Citizen

Question
I am an American Citizen and have been working in Ukraine. I fell in love with a Ukrainian Citizen and we plan to marry next year- he doesn't want to leave his parents so we plan to stay in Ukraine.

If things change in the future I want him to be able to come the US. I also want our children to be US citizens. We don't have any yet but plan to start next year.

Can you advise the best course of action?

P.S. Is there any way I can bring his parents to America?  

Answer
Cathy,
Your kids could be US citizens even if born in the Ukraine.  You can bring your husband to the US by filing the appropriate petitions at that time.  Your in laws will not be able to come to the US on your sponsorship.
Good luck.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley