Immigration Issues/Application I-131 Travel authorization

Question
I filed I-485, I-130 and I-765 and i sent last friday I-131 for travel authorization, but i think that i made a mistake, i filled reentry instead of advanced parole, but i am confused, if i made a mistake, can i fix it?

Answer
Luciano,
There is no sure method to correct the errors, you have couple of options,
1) Redo the form and send it with an explanation of the mistake you made. I am not sure if they will be able to correctly file this and make the correction.
2) Wait for them to either send you an request for additional information (since you are not eligible for re-entry) or deny your petition. In the event of denial you can reapply. There is no additional fee for the reapplication.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan