Immigration Issues/Approved I-140, Am I allowed to make money investing w/out green card yet?

Question
We have an approved I-140 and are waiting for our visa number so we can file for permanent residency. I was wondering if at this stage my family and I are allowed to invest (make money) in real estate, stocks, etc. when we don't have our green card yet? thank you so much for any information you might be able to give me.

Answer
Of course.  Who ever told you you were barred????  Foreigners are given great tax benefits when they invest in the USA.  Although you will not be receiving them once you live here.

http://www.TaxHavenUSA.com/

The USA is the number one tax haven on earth.  You just cannot live here or be a US citizen.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay