Immigration Issues/Assylum

Thanks a lot, I kwon I might be denied for thet Assylum, so what do I need in order to apply? do I need a lawyer?
Followup To

Answer -
yes. You may be denied, but it might be worth the try.

I cannot explain to you what is needed other than the most general requirement which you could read in the application. If you have a lawyer, it might be better.  But remember one thing:  the issue is not whether or not you personally have a fear of persecution, but whether or not their is an objective fear of persecution.  You must first prove that there is a legitimate climate of persecution in your home country.  Sometimes this is easier.  Then you must prove that you, as an individual, have an objective reason to fear persecution.  It is not enough that the country persecutes others.  It must be shown that you will be persecuted.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay

I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".

I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar