Immigration Issues/B1-B2 to any permanent visa..

Question
Dear Ajay,

I am in the US now, its been about 20 days, my I-94 expires at feb-2008, and I would like to be permanent here, could you tell me the best way to be? and another question is, if I apply for E1-E2 visas within the US, how much money would be seen on my bank account to spend for bussines enterprise?
thank you in advance

Answer
Hi Jack,

Employer sponsorship is covered here: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/perm.cfm

Basically, you would need a U.S. employer willing to file an application for labor certification as discussed in the above link.

Re. E-1/E-2 visa categories, I recommend a minimum investment of about $200,000 or so. However, this category does not need to a green card; it is a nonimmigrant visa category only.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora