Immigration Issues/B1 visa extension

Question
Hello
My husband and my self are currently in US on B1/B2 visa. Earlier also we were in US on same visa and my husband's company extended his I-94, so we were here for 6 months (Jan-July '05). After going back to home town for 2 months, he had to come back. As this time also he has 3 months I-94 the company wants to extend it for more 3 months.
I would like to know is it fine if his stay gets extended 2 times in a single year, will it be considered bad in record while processing his H1 next year.    
Please help.

Answer

Since H-1B visa status allows for intention to immigrate to the U.S., even though H visa status is a nonimmigrant visa, the amount of time spent in the U.S. in visitor status previously should not negatively impact the issuance of the H-1B visa.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora