You are here:

Immigration Issues/Can a B2 visa for my relative - my aunt?


Dear Robert,
My permenant card is under process. I would like to invite my dad and my aunt visit me and my husband's parents. They have not met yet since I married in USA by end of last year. My mon passed away in 1999. My dad remarried but I have no intention to invite his spouse to visit me. So instead I would like to invite my mother's sister - my aunt who gave us a hand when we were in difficulty. Is it possible for me to apply the B2 visitor visa for my aunt?
Best regards,

The visitor's visa is their application,not yours. You can be a financial guarantor and submit proof that you will support any or all of them while they are here, but it is their individual applications for a visa and they must prove they intend to go back after the temporary stay.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]