Immigration Issues/Background Check

Question
Hi Ramasamy, I filed my case for change of status in Oct. 2001  on marriage bases. I had my interview shortly after filing the case. At the time of the interview I was told everything is fine but I have to wait for background check. It has been 3 years. What is your advice? Thanks in advace

Answer
Dear Mohammad:
The back ground check issue has been affecting lot of people. My suggestion is for you to keep sending them letters, contacting your local congressman or senator, and going to the local office and meeting with the Information officers.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan