Immigration Issues/Background Check

Hi Ramasamy, I filed my case for change of status in Oct. 2001  on marriage bases. I had my interview shortly after filing the case. At the time of the interview I was told everything is fine but I have to wait for background check. It has been 3 years. What is your advice? Thanks in advace

Dear Mohammad:
The back ground check issue has been affecting lot of people. My suggestion is for you to keep sending them letters, contacting your local congressman or senator, and going to the local office and meeting with the Information officers.

Ramasamy Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,