Immigration Issues/Best way for U.S. Citizen to marry a foreigner

Question
I am a U.S. citizen, living and working in the U.S.  My fiancee is a Taiwanese national residing in Canada, finishing her Master's Degree in 2 months.  A couple years before we met, she also got a B1 B2 visa for the U.S.  I have given her a ring, but haven't been to Taiwan for a formal engagement.

1) Can we get a fiancee visa for her in Canada, or does she have to return to Taiwan?
2) Since she has the B1 B2 visa, does she need the fiancee visa?
3) If she decides to return to Taiwan, can she stop by to visit? (She has a ring - will it raise questions?)
4) Is it OK to get the fiance visa and marry in Taiwan and the U.S?
(sorry for asking so many questions at once.)

Answer
If she has the B1 she can just come. She just needs to NOT say anything about getting married. Once she is in it will be fine.  Then when you get married you process the visa here. If she needs to go back she can get permission, and she can get a work authorization while you are waiting.

Alexander J. Hay