Immigration Issues/Bringing Spouse from India

Question

I was wondering if you can give me some info. on how to bring a spouse from India. I am a US citizen I have done research and I came up with the following info:

I have to file I130 and G-325 forms.
My questions are:

Do I file this in US or in India? Do I have to file anyother forms?
What if anything I have to file in India?
Is this for filing K3 visa?
I am going to get married in India how long would the processing take?
I have heard that if I file from Delhi the process is expediated to 3 months instead of usual 5months is this true?

Answer
There are several ways to do this and you seem to be mixing them together and confusing some of them.  Yes, there are MANY other forms that need to be filed before your spouse can get a green card.  How long it will take depends on what you end up doing.  I have never heard of the expedited process but I do not do a lot with Delhi anymore.

James D. Mills, Esq.