Immigration Issues/Brother married after we filed for his greencard

Question
Greetings:
        My brother married in 1997, we filed for greencard in 1996. Current Prority date is June 1996, it is a matter of time before my brother can come here. Which form should we use to include his wife and child's name so that they can get greencard with him. I will appreciate this info.
Sujatha

Answer
Sujatha,
There are no forms to file at this time, once his priority date becomes current, the State dept. will send you documentation and you can include your brother's family or request them to send you a separate set of documents for them too.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan