Immigration Issues/Change of status

Question
I am currently on my H4 visa and have an approved H1 B visa. However my approval notice says that I need to go back to India to get my H1 b stamped. You said that there is a way to file a change of status in USA itself (to avoid having to go back to India). Do you know approximately how much it costs? Can I do it on my own or does my company have to do it for me? Please let me know soon. Thanks.  

Answer
Surabhi:

Our firm charges $1250.00 for filing H-1B petitions. This does not include the USCIS filing fee. The H-1B is filed by the employer, so you got to have the company do it.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan