Immigration Issues/Change a status


Hi. I need a advice about my case. I came in USA before five months with H2B visa.But i didnt go to the employer. I filed a pettition for change the status to B2 and it was denay before couple weeks. Do you think i can try to file another pettition for change a status to F1 or to H2B again? And when i can be really out of status? And do you think this it will be a problem if i decide to get married for my boyfriend who is us citizen in couple months?
Than you

If you get married it will solve all your problems. In the meantime,you can not file to change status as you are out of status from the time you received denial and maybe even from the date of entry when you did not report to the employer.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.