You are here:

Immigration Issues/Changing Employer and Re-stamping


I have the H1 visa which is valid till Aug 2008. I am taking an international vacation by this year end. I have got an offer from another company. I am planning to transfer the H1 to new company now but continue working for the current company till i come back from my vacation. Would I require to get a new stamping for the new Employer to enter back to US. What papers would i need to carry with me while entering back to US. Thanks very much.

You can file 6 months in advance for transfer - File to start when you come back. Keep working for current H-1 employer. Take vacation adn come back with support letter from current employer and pay stubs from them. When you get back you can start at transfer company. Then first trip out you will need new employer H stamping.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.