Immigration Issues/US Citizen filing for spouse with F1 Visa currently living in the USA.

Question
US Citizen filing papers for spouse with F1 Visa currently living in the USA.

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am a US Citizen and my husband is currently enrolled in a university with F1 visa.
I know I have to fill out the following forms:

Forms filled out : I 130 ,I 485 , G 325, I 864, I 765,  I 131

I also know that I need to send the USCIS the following:

My US Citizen ship copy
US Passport
Last 2 years of my Tax Returns
I am a realtor so no pay stubs
Photographs of both of us

I am not sure what kind of medical information I need to provide to them!

Please let me know if I am missing any documents so that I can prepare a well-structured package to the USCIS.

Thank you once again,

Miss Kaur
Nishasestate@yahoo.com

Answer

Your husband should have a medical exam completed on Form I-693: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf

The list of qualified doctors can be obtained here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

We will not discuss the specific documents that you are missing, but please see an experienced attorney for required documents (and these documents are unique to each case) such as birth certificate of the beneficiary, evidence that the beneficiary is currently F1 status, etc.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora