Immigration Issues/US Citizenship N-400 Interview

In my US Citizenship interview in St. Louis, MO I told IO about my 2003 speeding ticket and gave fine paid info, however, originally I had checked NO in N-400 form. Passed the Englsih and US history test and the officer told me that you will receive a letter in 1-2 months with info when and where to go for Oath. However, she gave me a letter with check mark on "You passed the tests------" and at "A decision cannot yet be made about your application" but not at "Congratulations!---- Oath ceremony". My wife's same leter is checked on "Congratulations!-----". Please let me know if it is normal and I will receive the Oath letter on time and it wouldn't delay? Please help me out.

Imtiaz:  I think that you should be able to get your N-400 approved since a speeding ticket is not an issue. Maybe the guy checked the wrong box and even if he did check the right one, as I stated above you should be OK

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,