Immigration Issues/College Enrollment and legal status

Question
Dear Mr Arora,

Is it true that the federal government is now verifying the legal status of all students if they are attending university fultime? I would like to attend college but I am currently out of status.

Answer

Many colleges verify the status of a student before allowing enrolment. However, some colleges do not care about immigration status as long as you can pay the tuition. This depends on the college, in our experience, and as a practical matter you will need to contact the college to see if they will allow you to enrol irrespective of your immigration status.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora