You are here:

Immigration Issues/Conditional Permanent Resident



Can a conditional permanent resident who holds a working permit move to another State, have a car and a bank statement registered under his own name? He came to the USA as a fiance and got married within 90 days after his arrival in the USA. He has been in the USA for one year and half. For reason of work, he has to move to another State.

Thank you for your assistance.  

If he is a conditional LPR he does not need a work permit. If he got his 2 year card, he must file for his unconditional card 21 months after the date of the first one. If he is not living with his wife he must get divorced and file the I-751 on his own after the divorce. Otherwise, he can file the I-751 with his wife and show evidence and travel back and forth to see each other.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.