Immigration Issues/Confused about Process

Question
They are not under secondarey review, Me and my husband our having a child together, This is the 2nd time i have filed the waviers cause the first time I did not prove that it was a " HARDSHIP" to me. Can you please what is usally the wait times. When someone is approved there waviers about how long after dose the embassy call you in to finish the visa process
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I'm sorry maybe I miss typed something, My husband was deported Dec 13, 2005 at our I130 hearing (Which was approved at that time.) Then we sent all the paper work to the NVC, and once that was done the embassy called him in for a interview at which time The US embassy said he needed the two waviers (601 and 212) we filed them for the second time back in Aug 06 and we recently got an approvel on Feb 7,07. He was deported for using a fake passport when he came into the country. Now we are trying to find out what is the next step we can do, now that we have the approvels for the waviers and the embassy is giving us NO information. I hope that clears things up better, Again thanks
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
HE came to the United States with a Fake passport, and stayed over the time allowed. That is why we filed the 601- and 212 waviers. That were both approved.
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
My husband was deported in Dec 2005, Recently we were just granted our approval of the wavier's 601 and 212, Now we are trying to find out what to do next. We have been waiting aprox 3 weeks and have heard nothing. I have tried calling the embassy and writing but no response, if you can give me any info i would be grateful. Also usually how long should this process take for a person to get back to the United States. ( I am currently 6 months pregnant and the case was medically expedited,. Please Help!
-----Answer-----
Why was your husband deported....specifically.
-----Answer-----
Considering that your husband was deported, 3 weeks is far too early to hear anything.  It usually takes several months from the time you were notified of the approval until authorization to apply for a visa is given.
-----Answer-----
Given the circumstances of the fraud your husband committed, I am surprised the waivers were approved.  It is likely that they may be under secondary review.

Answer
Tell you what Rose...you go pay thousands of dollars until you get the answer you want.  You asked a question, you got the answer.  Read my bio, I am NOT an attorney, I ENFORCE immigration law.  You wanted an honest answer and you got it.  It was YOUR husband who was DEPORTED for violating immigration law.  He is NOT entitled to a waiver, although may be provided one if the circumsatnces warrant it.  And even so, he is NOT a priority and the process may take up to a year.  If you do not want honest answers then keep on shopping.

David