Immigration Issues/Conversion

Question
Can a person here on a H-1 visa in any way qualify for conversion to any type of Education visa if they have a sponsor?

Answer
Hi Michael,

Yes, you can change status to a student visa (the most common categories are F-1 and M-1) if the educational institution issues admits you into a program of study and issues you a Form I-20. You should be able to pay for tuition and room and board, and if not you need a sponsor to help pay for tuition and room and board. The educational institution will assist you in changing status by filing the appropriate paperwork with the USCIS.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora