Immigration Issues/Daughter in England

Question
I came from England 5+ years ago and have become a resident of the US. I have my own business and plan to marry a US citizen soon. My daughter is 26 married with 2 children and lives in England.She is wanting to move over to the States with her family and be with me. Is there any way shape or form of making this happen.
Yours.  Missing her daughter very much.  

Answer
Unless your daughter can get some type of immigration status in her own right (through employment for example) then you would need to naturalize and apply for a green card as the adult married daughter of a US citizen.  The waiting time for this type of green card is currently about 7-8 years.

James D. Mills, Esq.