Immigration Issues/Dear Sir, I have some doubt...

Question
Dear Sir, I have some doubt please  help me if you can.....

1.>Is there any way one could find out if the 140 is still alive or has been revoked by the employer before taking the AC-21 plunge ?
2.> if the 140 has been revoked can it be re-used for the same person if he somehow manages to persuade the employer
3.> does the web-site get updated with LUD/ msg change once the 140 has been revoked or when a request is recvd....
4.> Finally after sending the ac-21 letter does the website msg change?

Answer
Q1.>Is there any way one could find out if the 140 is still alive or has been revoked by the employer before taking the AC-21 plunge ?

A1.  You could ask the employer.  That is the only certain way.  USCIS attempts to update the status but it is not a high priority and there are sometimes significant delays and in some case it NEVER gets updated in the online system.

Q2.> if the 140 has been revoked can it be re-used for the same person if he somehow manages to persuade the employer

A2.  The Labor Certification can be reused.  Once revoked, the I-140 is DEAD.

Q3.> does the web-site get updated with LUD/ msg change once the 140 has been revoked or when a request is recvd....

A3.  Usually but there is no guaranty.

Q4.> Finally after sending the ac-21 letter does the website msg change?  

A4.  No.

James D. Mills, Esq.