Immigration Issues/Dear mr Hay, what´s the...

Question
Dear mr Hay,

what´s the shortest and more efficient method one must try in order to be sponsored for an Immigrant Visa or a temporary work visa?

Can I arrive in US and contact an immigration lawyer whitin 2/3 days?

Can I propose being sponsored by US citizens and enterprizes just thru the web?  

If yes, is there a sort of fair, agency, convention, whatever where sponsors and applicants meet?  
Forgot: I´m Brazilian, no criminal records, single, have a degree in Journalism

Thank you a lot

Answer
Well there is no easy way.  But first of all, there are 2 classes of visas:

1.  Those based on family relationship.
2.  Those based on work or investments.

The first is the easiest.  If you were married to a US citizen this is always fast and easy.

If you want to make an investment in the US, this can also be arranged, but from Brazil requires some time and patience.

If you have an employer ready and willing to sponsor you, and your qualifications are such as to qualify for the visa, this is another, and most difficult way.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay