Immigration Issues/Dear mr Mills, what´s the...

Question
Dear mr Mills,

what´s the shortest and more efficient method one must try in order to be sponsored for an Immigrant Visa or a temporary work visa?

Can I arrive in US and contact an immigration lawyer whitin 2/3 days?

Can I propose being sponsored by US citizens and enterprizes just thru the web?  

If yes, is there a sort of fair, agency, convention, whatever where sponsors and applicants meet?  
Forgot: I´m Brazilian, single, no criminal records, have a degree in Journalism but dont work in this area.

Answer
Your question is like asking a doctor how you get well and all the doctor knows is that you are sick.  You may have many options or none at all.  You really should consult with an immigration attorney.  I can't analyze your situation over the internet.  It would require a paid consultation.

James D. Mills, Esq.