You are here:

Immigration Issues/Dear sir,i have a question...


Dear sir,i have a question for you.Im a romanian citizen,but im a US permanent resident,and i would like to invite my sister to come in USA,do i need to send an affidovit of suport for her im mesure to get a turist visa.How much income tax do i need,to prove i have enuf mony to suport her when she is here.what should i do?
         thank you very much.

You need to send an I-134 affidavit form with your most recent tax return, job letter and bank letter. It should be enough to support you and any dependant on your tax return as well as your sister.

She will also need to prove her intention to return home - meaning that she has a job over there, property, money in the bank, family she is leaving behind and so forth.


Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.