Immigration Issues/Delay in going for H1B Stamping - Urgent!

MY H1B was approved on Feb 2006 , By the time it was approved , I Have left the company and joined another company in India .

Now I have rejoined my previous company and they are ready to send me to H1 Stamping and transfer me to their US office.

1. Is there is problem because I am going to Stamping after 15 months of the approval.

2. I have changed my jobs in India and rejoined my previous employer , Will there will be any issue ?

Please Help  

It should not be a problem.  If you have already been counted against the cap then you can still work for your original employer or transfer to any other employer.  Your employer's attorney should be able to handle the job just fine.  Good luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient