Immigration Issues/Denied I-485 cases

Question
Yes we gave them utility papers, vehicle registration and the inspector was fine during the interview. I am from Bangladesh so I don't think I have to do that NSEEE.
Lets say they have nothing on our marriage, what else do you have?
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
We got married in Michigan. She is also the same nationality I am and we are still married and we have house together. We gave them the married license isseud by the State of MI. Nothing in this world can prove our marriage invalid because it is not. We also went throug the interview process and the intwerviewer said the only thing they are waiting is the FBI name check. Now that the FBI name check was done on March 2006 and CIS telling me discover something that might cause denial of my application.
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I filed my I-485 on October 2003 and finally I files a lawsuit against FBI on July. Now there is an answer due becaue until now CIS were saying my file is pending wiht FBI. Now they are saying pending with USCIS review board. I called a laywer who called the US Attorney and US Atty said, CIS has discovered something that might deny my case but not positive. He also mentioned, it is not related to criminal records. I was never out of status in this country and my wife is USC. So, the question is: based on what other grounds can they do it? Option out terrorism, criminal case, no federal conviction, no state level conviction, I have never registered for to vote. I was in F1, then H1 and then got married to USC. Any thoughts? It will be very helpful.

-----Answer-----
What proof did you give them of your marriage? Are you from a country that is required to register under NSEERS system? If so, did you register?

Robert
-----Answer-----
The burden is not on them to prove it invalid - it is on you to prove it valid. Did you give them joint bank statements/joint credit card statements/joint life, health and auto insurance policies/joint phone cable and utility bills.

Whta about the NSEERS registration - what country are you from?

Robert

Answer
Bangladesh was n the list of countries whose people had to register for NSEERS. Even though they have since gotten rid of the registration process, they can deny your case for prior non-registration. I have a feeling that is what they are looking into.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>