Immigration Issues/My Expedited Passport

I applied the expedited passport plus 2 ways overnight delivery on 08/09 at County Clerk.
My expedited Passport was completed on 09/15 and it has been mailed out.  Today is 09/24 and I still did not receive my passport. Called customer service several times about the tracking number and they said they did not have the tracking number.  I spent a lot of time in local post office and FedEx and there is no hope for finding my passport there.  The customer service even sent the inquiry e-mail on 09/19 to Washington DC Agency but they did not respond to any message about my passport.
Was it a possible for the Washington DC Passport Agency to send out the passport with overnight delivery and had no tracking number on it?
None of the customer service can tell me where are my passport and my Naturalization Cert. at this moment?
My mailing address on Passport Agency center was correct.
They told me to file the DS-64 for replacement of my passport.  I can not file this form since I do not have my original Nat. Cert.
I am lossing my sleep at night until I can find my passport and my Nat. Cert.  Please advice if you know what to do.
I even called the Congressman but there was still have no reply to my message.  Thanks so much if you can let me know what to do at this moment.

Call the Washington DC Passport Agency and find out if they have issued one to you. I have a feeling that they have not issued you one as yet. There has been a lot of delay in issuing passports  these days.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,