Immigration Issues/F-1 Visa

Question
Good day Sir! I'm a CPA based in the Philippines and I'm applying for a student visa to the US. Im single and have a steady job with the Philippine government for 8 years. Im also a lawyer. The last time i applied for a visa, I was denied under 214b. I applied again and im scheduled for a second interview. My question is, what is the best evidence that I can present to prove family ties? I've brought pictures of my family. would it help? what else can I do to improve my chances of getting a visa?

Answer

Any evidence showing your employment with the Philippine government (such as a letter verifying your employment) is helpful. It may also be helpful to show how further education in the U.S. would enhance your career prospects in the Philippines (perhaps your employer will keep your job open for you, and reinstate you with a higher position or salary when you come back after completing your education?)

Take any evidence of property (such as house or other assets) that you may own along with birth certificates of children and marriage certificate as well. I wish you the best of luck, but the decision is up to the Consulate.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora