Immigration Issues/F-2

Dear Sir,
         Currently, I am on F-1 visa and planning to lodge F-2 soon. I have heard that F-2 in Usa can take 3 months. My question is while F-2 visa processing is ongoing Can I lodge for non profitable H1b visa or I have to first get F-2 visa nd then apply for non profitable H1b.
Thank you very much in anticipation.

The problem with filing F=2 and a H-1B simultaneously would be that we cannot forecast which application would be approved first. This would result in you getting your H approved and then the F-2 and you may have to file/amend the H later.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,