Immigration Issues/F1 VISA REJECTED AS A POTENTIAL IMMIGRANT!!!

Question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello sir,

I  got my F1 visa rejected as a potential immigrant....applied for this fall-2006
what is a convincing answer i can give the next time i go for an F1 visa after being rejected as a potential immigrant..

..when asked about what i would be after 5 years , i said as a successful professional in the field of networks which has a promising future.

i want to reapply in a week after my rejection..is it okay?
should i change my univ this time?

you  know any student who got visa after a rejection as potential immigrant?if so any idea what should be the answer the second time..

thank you so much for your help.

eagerly waiting for your response  

Answer
Convincing answer?  I strongly suggest you thoroughly read the requirements for the F-1 visa.  Apparently, you failed to provide convincing proof that you have a permanent home residence, you are able to sustain yourself while attending school in the US, or the I-20 was suspect.

As far as reapplying, you may try however, once you are denied, it will take quite awhile for reconsideration.  Perhaps as early as next year, but certainly not this year.

David