Immigration Issues/F1 Visa and stuck


I had high hopes of working here in USA to finance my studies.This has been a nightmare and proving to be an impossibility due to lack of SSN.I am thinking of what step to take as am very sure that I cant afford my school fees till graduation.I have a BF who is willing to marry me in the state of Arizona.I am currently in Houston.Is this likely wo work in my favor of getting permanent residence? Am I going to have problems with immigration?  

If it is a bonafide marriage and your BF is a US citizen, then you can apply for your permanent residency. However, I would suggest that you consult with an attorney to confirm your eligibility.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]