Immigration Issues/FELL IN LOVE

Question
I MET A WOMAN FROM THE UKAINE WHO WAS OVER HERE ON A K-1 VISA FROM ANOTHER MAN. SHE DICIDED NOT TO MARRY THIS MAN. WE FELL IN LOVE AND SHE NOW HAS ABOUT 1 WEEK BEFORE SHE HAS TO GO BACK. WE WANT TO GET MARRY BEFORE SHE GO'S BACK AND I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS OK AND IS IT LEGAL TO DO? WILL THIS MAKE IT HARDER TO GET HER BACK OVER HERE?
         THANKS RANDALL

Answer
Fell in love... since she came over here for a maximum of 90 days on a K1 to another man, seems pretty quick.  However, she is here based on a petition filed by her ex fiance.  Once they decided not to marry, she should have returned to her home country.  (This will be revealed later when you file for here...and whatever you do DO NOT LIE about the circumstances)
You can petition for a K1 for her once she returns to her home country, but as stated, do not hide information.

David