Immigration Issues/FIANCE' STATUS CANCELED, FACING DEPORTATION

Question
He came to study for college, my question is, I'm not ready to get married plus my parents would not be supportive at all, is there any  other way, cuz i mean I don't want him to be deported for 10 years. and I don't want to be forced into this marriage thing. cuz even if we get married its still not a gaurantee, I mean marriage means more to me than just a legal binding.
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
LONG STORY SHORT MY BF/F CAME HERE AS A STUDENT FROM MAHLI 2 YEARS AGO, HIS STATUS WAS DIACTIVATED JUST NOW CUZ HE HADN'T ENROLLED IN CLASSES SINCE APRIL 05 BECAUSE OF MONEY SHORTAGES, YES HE HAS BEEN WORKING AT A BK WHILE HERE, AND NOW HE IS FACING DEPORTATION. WE ARE TOLD WE CAN GET MARRIED AND HE'LL BE ABLE TO STAY, BUT a-WE'RE NOT READY TO BE MARRIED, I'M 19, AND ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR 2 YEARS DATED FOR 8 MONTHS, b-WOULDN'T IT BE CONSIDERED A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE SEEN THAT HIS COURT DATE IS IN LIKE 6 MONTHS, IF SO WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES, WE ASKED THIS LAWYER AND I THINK HE'S JUST IN FOR HIS MONEY, AND THE FACT IT'D COST LIKE $750 IN PAPERWORK ALONE TO GET MARRIED. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANX.
-----Answer-----
Your marraige would be tested by the Court/Immigration. They would put you in separate rooms and ask you questions for awhile. If you pass, the Court would grant him a green card. Did he enter for study at high school or college? It does not cost $750 for marriage- it cost about $750 for the green card filing.

Robert

Answer
No other options if he does not have any immediate family memebrs that are citizens. Theonly other thing is asylum but if he since he hasbeen here more than a year, he must prove changed circumstances in his country since he changed and why he fears going back.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>