Immigration Issues/Father and little sister immigrant visa

Hello Sir,

I am a US Citizen and want to sponsor my single parent (my father) and my little sister 15 years old. I called USCIS offices and they told me i have to file two seperate sponsorships one for my father and one for my sister and show that my sister is wholly dependent on my parent seeing which the consular officer might grant visas to both of them togather. Please provide me with some advice to make my case stronger.

Your father is an immediate relative of a US Citizen and therefore has a visa number immediately available.  Your sister, however, is a sibling of a US Citizen and must wait for a number to become available.  Current wait times are between 12 and 25 years, depending on what country she is from.  

You would be requesting humanitarian relief from the consulate and how to prove that depends on the facts and is too complex to go into in this forum.  You need to retain an attorney for specific advice.

James D. Mills, Esq.

I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.

I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997