Immigration Issues/Fiance Visa

Question
Would you happen to know anything about Fiance Visas? K1 visa?

We have a few questions hoping that you can answer:

1.  Do you recommend a lawyer?

2.  Once we submit the papers, how long does it take to process (more or less)?

3.  Any thing that you might remember that it will really help us, any tips would be great!

4.  More less what are the total expenses? i know its $165 for the K1 visa.  Are there any others?

thank you and we really appreciate your help.

Brandon

Answer
Q1. Do you recommend a lawyer?

A1.  Any qualified immigration attorney than handles family cases could do this.  We can do it and I can be contacted at jim@immigrationvisausa.com.

Q2. Once we submit the papers, how long does it take to process (more or less)?

A2.  Normally, between 4 and 8 months or so but this varies according to the consulate and the case.

Q3. Any thing that you might remember that it will really help us, any tips would be great!

A3.  Not really possible to say except you need to prove that you have met and that you intend to marry.

Q4. More less what are the total expenses? i know its $165 for the K1 visa. Are there any others?

A4.  Normally, there is a $100 fee at the consulate plus medical exams and incidentals.  Attorney fees vary but we charge areound $2000.

James D. Mills, Esq.