Immigration Issues/First Time H4 to H1 in Canada

Hi Ramasamy,
Before my marriage in April I had applied for my wife in this years quote and after marriage I got her hear on H4. Now her H1 is approved but she will have to go for stamping before she can actually work. We were thinking of going to Canada. She is not holding any US degree.
Is it a good option? Which consulate will you prefer?
She has a valid H4 stamped on her passport, if the H1 is denied in Canada can she re-enter US on her H4?
What do you think we should be aware of if going for stamping in Canada? of course, apart from the the usual process as per US consulate website?
How long does it take to get her COS approved if she is not planning to go out of US for stamping?
On various forums people have adviced not to go to Canada if it is the first time stamping for someone with no US degree? Is this true? Do you know if there is any place I can read their experience?

I would really appretiate your expert response in this matter.

You can file an amendment or a change of status in the US and if you do so she does not need to leave the country. The processing times would vary and you should check the for this information.
As to the consular processing in Canada, I would suggest that you follow the US consulate website and the anecdotal evidence that you read on the forums.
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer, suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,