Immigration Issues/FirstName and LastName

Question

My name is Boppana Venkateswara Rao. I have my L1 Blanket (L-1A) filled by my Organization.

In My passport my name is as below:-
where Surname : Boppana
      First Name : Venkateswara Rao

when we look at filling the forms we have Last Name and First name.

so my full name will comes to

Venkateswara Rao Boppana with FirstName followed by LastName. (In all my L1 documents, treating the Surname as LastName)

But in all my education documents I have my Name as Boppana Venkateswara Rao.

will this be of any problem at consulate Delhi for My visa.

Please advice me what to do in this situation of my name appearing differently as below

Boppana venkateswara Rao
Venkateswara Rao Boppana

Thanks,
Boppana

Answer
Hi Boppana,

In our experience, there will be no problem since the Consulate will be able to verify that you are one and the same person, and the Consulate also knows that name order mixups (first, last names, etc.) are common due to actual confusion as to what is truly the first name and last name.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora