Immigration Issues/A Friends immigration problems

Hi Alexander,
My Friend KC is putting in 60 hour work weeks, and his free time is limted. I told him about all experts as a possible ressolution to his problem.  He asked if I could get the ball rolling for him. He was introduced to this lady some years ago.  They comunicated by e-mail, letter, and phone and fell in love.  They decided to get married, but the US government is causing  stumbling blocks.  First they question the trueness off their love as her english is not the best.  Plus they are trying to cut down on fraud which affects people like them who are truly in love.  Any suggestions on what else he might try.
God Bless,
Don Crosby Jr,

Well first of all, has he met the woman?  I presume from your note the friend is a US citizen.  All he has to do is go to the foreign country where the young lady lives, and visit with her for some reasonable time.  Take pictures, etc.  Then come back to the US, and file for a fiance visa.  It is almost always accepted.  However there has to be a face to face meeting first.  So if your friend is unwilling to visit this woman, then he should stop bothering.

Alexander J. Hay

I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".

I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar