Immigration Issues/I a a Green card holder in U.S and my fiancee is in U.k with student visa

Question
I will be glad if you could answer this for me, I have a fiancÚ in U.K, he is there with a student visa. I am in U.S with a green card, I have been here for five years.  He is coming here in october this year because his sister invited him.And we are thinking of going to registry if he comes to visit. My question is can we get married here since he is coming with a visiting visa?

Answer
You can get married any time and anywhere you want. However, applying for his visa will be a bit tricky since you are not a US citizen.  I suggest you contact an immigration attorney, and have him or her explain to you the various options available to you. They can be a little confusing and complicated, but should be reviewed before rather than after you make a decision.

Alexander J. Hay