Immigration Issues/H 1 B help

Question
Hello ,
This is regarding my H 1 B visa
I have done my masters in constuction managent
and right now i am on OPT and working in construction firm, my employer is ready to file for me but I need to want to know how it works for me with the quota of 65000? i heard that the qouta is about to reach it's limit and what happens if I apply for the H 1 and it is still under the process and quota gets over? what is the status of quota if you know ...
Am I covered since I already had applied ?what could be my status than ?
and do u really think that i should apply for fast processing?

please reply ASAP thanks..
Mithun  

Answer
Hi Mithun:

If you apply through premium processing, you should be within the visa quota of 65,000 visas. My recommendation is to file before the middle of February through premium processing. Since the determination of whether someone is within the visa quota or not is based on date of approval, file through premium (two weeks for approval) versus regular processing (3 months for approval).

If for some reason your approval is issued after the visa quota has been reached, the start date on the approval notice will be Oct. 01, 2004 (the start of the next fiscal year).

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora