Immigration Issues/H-1 rejected mail from USCIS

Question
HI

I applied for H-1 through a company in 2005 dec.
My case was approved by uscis. But my visa got rejected in chennai embassy in dec 221(g).
i got a mail on apr 30 from uscis staing that my case file has been reopened.

First why this mail and how long it will take for cases like this.
Will it be processed according to the current H-1 or will it be processed seperately.

Below here is the mail i received on apr 3o from uscis.
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 30, 2007, our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks and Regards
KR

Answer
Unfortunately this is the normal process.  The consulate will send to the USCIS to review the case to view issues raised.  The USCIS will send notice to employer/attorney to clarify the issues.  Once they have done that the USCIS will either approve or deny the case and notify the employer.
Good luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley