Immigration Issues/H-1B Transfer from Non-Profit to for-Profit

Question
I recently graduated with my MBA from US and joined a non-profit in their Project management office. My H-1B visa was filed with receipt date of 21st April and was approved on 24th with premium processing. If I need to take a new job in future will I be able to just transfer as this year the 20,000 Master's degree Exempt filled up on 30th April and I would have anyways received the visa if I worked for a for-profit. Is this master's degree exemption only valid two years after I graduate ?

Answer
Amit: I am unable to understand your question and what you mean by "as this year the 20,000 Master's degree Exempt filled up on 30th April and I would have anyways received the visa if I worked for a for-profit"/

If you meant whether you can change from a exempt H1B to a non exempt H-1B, I feel that the USCIS will not allow it.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan