Immigration Issues/H1 B Transfer


Ihave an H1 B valid untill 4/01/07. I changed my employer on 6/28/06. I have not filed the application to transfer H1. Am I in serious trouble? Can I still file for H1 transfer. If not, can I request my old employer to continue my employment on paper untill I file for the transfer? In the meanwhile can I receive payments from my new employer?

You are deportable for violating the terms of your admission.  You came to the US with an approved I-129 with a specific employer.  You are a Non-Immigrant and violated the terms of your admission by working for another employer without permission.  In doing so, future applications will be denied.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]