Immigration Issues/H1-B amend and transfer

Question
Hello,
My company sponsor me when I was using an J-1 Visa. When I applied for the H1 I was working on Baltimore. During my approval precess I was relocated to Georgia in the same position and the same salary. Now I got my H1B visa since October 1st. I found a new employer that want me and I he is going to pay the transfer fee but in my H1B visa said that Im working in Baltimore not in georgia even though is the same company and the same salary. I want to start the tranfer for I afraid because I don't know if immigration is going to approve it. What do I have to do??

Answer
Carlos,
Your present company should have amended the application to note the new location.  However, the employer/employee relationship still exists.  I feel that you should be able to get an new H with the new sponsoring company as we have done this many times in the past.  If you would like us to help you may contact me at mark@ashleykrishnan.com.
Good luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley