Immigration Issues/H1 B valid until June 08, but stayed in India for long

Question
I am an employee of Patni Computer Systems. My H1 B was filed in June 03. But I did not leave for the US until march 04. I have been in the US until now. I had filed for an Extension and got it until June 08. Now I am wondering if
1. I still have another 1 yr left on the H1B
2. Whether it is a good time to file for green card.

Answer
Raghavan,
Yes, you should be able to recapture the year that you were not working in the United States.  Yes, if you are qualified now is the time to file for a green card.  We could assist you in evaluating your case with regard to this matter.  You may contact me on my personal email:  mark@ashleykrishnan.com or you could phone @ (713) 9176797.
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley